Thursday, May 18, 2017

Get a load of this


   I've got news for you people. A lot of you know I've been blogging on and off and here and there and everywhere for a long time now. I'm doing something different this summer, even though I probably won't have time and it'll probably be harder than I think -- but I'm going to write a daily blog, over at Truth and Tailgates. I'm actually kind of really excited about it. Since I'm gonna be doing all this writing, it'd be cool if I had some readers....so go over and take a look! Sugar Mountain will still be here, I just won't be posting over the summer while I'm doing this. After that who knows. We'll see what happens.

    Get the word out! Tell your friends! Thanks so much! :-)

~Emma

4 comments:

  1. I can't comment on it! For some reason, the email address is invalid. I'll try again some other time.

    But yeah I'm supes excited about your summer + this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like a challenge! But one I'm sure you can handle. Hopping over to follow it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really cool, Emma!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to be a reader at your new blog. :) (Also, that title, though. <3)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!