Friday, August 24, 2018


My sister: "Are you starting, like, blog #10?"

Me: "Uh...yeah."

Hi friends! I started blog #10. (Actually, if you look at the records, it's blog #6, which is almost as scary.) 

No doubt about it, I've been around for awhile. Who'd have thought back in 2013 when I started typing away as a fourteen-year-old bookworm that I'd still be as addicted to blogging almost six years later! Some of you have been reading my stuff from almost the very beginning, which is amazing to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who's read my articles over all these years, if you're still out there. You are the reader to my writer and that's an extremely important relationship, even if I've never seen you face-to-face or ever will.

If you haven't had enough of me and would like to follow along with my next adventures, you're in luck - I'm still writing. My new blog is emmasbiggirlboots.wordpress.com, where I'm writing about my new adventures as a college student, a first responder, and everything else.

Bye!
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!