Monday, February 19, 2018

when life {or social media} gives you buffalo....

     I don't understand it. First it happened with pinterest, and now it's happening with instagram. I'm constantly getting pictures of buffalo in my feed.

     How do they know I love buffalo?!

     The internet creeps me out sometimes.

   

Nevertheless, I am grateful for the buffalo pictures they give me.


Something about that silhouette makes you feel ready to take on life with a new ferocity. 


They exude a feeling of tranquility as well.


Aren't they the best animals ever???


^^^^ Those are muskox, but I like them too.


^^^^ I like this one. Look at the size of that guy. I'm going to call him Bruce. 


I could go on all day, really.

********

It's President's Day today, and there is no school. For some reason this made me want to put lipstick on. I have been doing strange things like that lately; last week I got tired of simply going to school and sitting in a chair all day, and so I took my running shoes, went up to the track above the gym, and started to run. This is extremely odd because I have not run since....well, ever. The only time you'll ever see me run is if someone's chasing me or something's on sale. But I ran, and it actually felt pretty good.

It felt good until the next day. When I got out of bed, I fell on the floor. My legs! What had happened?! They were...gone!

I looked down, and they were still there, but I couldn't feel them. I took a step and regained feeling, but it felt like thousands of tiny pins were stuck in every square inch of flesh. It was absolutely horrible.

It's been four days and my legs finally feel alright again. My sister, who is home from college for the long weekend, just walked into the room and asked if I would like to go running with her.

Sure!


~Emma <3



3 comments:

  1. Good luck. Running.

    And buffalo are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran for the first time, in A LONG TIME, a few weeks ago, and it felt so good. But it was SO cold and I forgot to wear something over my ears. DONT EVER DO THAT, OK? xD

    Maddy || Little Bit Of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you someone used to have buffalo down our road? Well, they did, many years ago. (It was pretty crazy. I'm glad they didn't get loose.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!